Since my start at Sephora in 2013, I worked on a variety of projects for their iOS App. One of my first projects was modifying our once-clunky UI to fit more into the iOS 7 "flat design" trend.
Throughout my time at Sephora, I took part in every major feature launch for this app, from concept stage to final build. I also managed the design process between UX, marketing, product and development teams for spec documentation, QA, and design system implementation.
• Lead 3-month long redesign project, removing legacy UI and patterns to bring more consistency to our app.
• Apple Pay & Apple Wallet integrations.
• Product details page: launch of Virtual Try-On, FLASH 2-day shipping, customizable sets, ratings & reviews, and more.
• New basket design that allowed her to view her basket items, samples, Beauty Insider Rewards, and promotional offers all within a single page.
• Beauty Insider Rewards Bazaar and the relaunch of Lists.
Responsibilities: user experience, UI design, interaction design